All materials on this website are provided solely for informational purposes. HYDAC does not warrant the accuracy, effectiveness, or suitability of any materials.
Ownership of Website and contents
This website is owned by HYDAC. Unless otherwise noted, all text, images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, links, logos, icons and other items and other materials that are part of or posted on this website (collectively, the 'content') are copyrighted works, trademarks, or other intellectual property owned, controlled, or licensed by HYDAC. All rights are reserved.
The content and this website as a whole are intended solely for your personal use. You may download or copy the content displayed on this website for personal use only, provided that you understand and agree that you may not remove, alter or cover any copyright or other proprietary notices placed on this website or the associated content, and that personal use does not include the right to republish, distribute or modify the content in any manner.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to websites and resources owned by other individuals and entities (collectively, the 'Third Party Websites'). If you decide to visit the Third Party Websites, you acknowledge and agree that
- you do so at your own risk,
- it is your responsibility to guard against trojan, viruses, worms or other computer programming routines that could alter, damage, expropriate, intercept or interfere with your computer system,
- HYDAC is not endorsing, nor is responsible for, the information, advertising or the content contained on the Third Party Websites, or the products or services promoted, offered by or sold on the Third Party Websites,
- your access to and use of the Third Party Websites is subject to the Third Party Websites' terms and conditions of use (including their respective privacy polices),
- HYDAC makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, appropriateness, availability, completeness, freedom from viruses, performance, quality, security or timeliness of the Third Party Websites or their content.
This website and its contents are provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Your use of this website is at your sole risk, and you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of our website, and HYDAC shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of our website. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
Product Photo Disclaimer
The product images on this website are provided to assist you in selecting the right product for your use. Actual products may differ from the image presented. Marketing images used in the website should not be considered as an official representation of the products.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, HYDAC, on behalf of itself and its affiliates, expressly disclaims any liability for any consequential, direct, exemplary, incidental, indirect, punitive, special or other claims, damages, expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) or losses, including damages for loss of use of the materials or the content, lost access to this website, lost profits, or other intangible losses, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, product liability or any other theory of liability, arising out of, connected with or related to your access to or use of the website, the materials, the content, the third party websites even if we were advised of such possibility, or if such claim, damage, expense or loss was foreseeable in any way.
HYDAC Australia - e-commerce
Company legal name: HYDAC PTY LTD
ABN: 52 077 434 390
Address: 109-111 Dohertys Rd, Altona North, VIC 3025
When using a credit card to make payments, the name that will appear on the cardholder statement will be: "Ezi*Hydac Australia".
HYDAC PTY LTD is an Australian business and all the transactions will be billed in Australian dollars.
HYDAC New Zealand - e-commerce
Company legal name: HYDAC LIMITED
Address: 108A Penrose Rd, Mount Wellington, Auckland 1060, New Zealand
When using a credit card to make payments, the name that will appear on the cardholder statement will be: "Ezi*Hydac New Zealand".
HYDAC LIMITED is New Zealand business and all the transactions will be billed in New Zealand dollars.
Information security - e-commerce
HYDAC Australia and HYDAC New Zealand use (E-Way), a robust, reliable, safe and secure merchant platform. That is how your credit card information is protected:
- Infrastructure redundancy - Thanks to eWAY’s redundant data centres in multiple cities, even in the case of local blackouts or other network disruptions. Data is replicated across all sites, ensuring that customer information is never lost.
- Security (bank-level protection) - eWAY secures all credit-card data with military-grade software and servers, and the highest level of encryption available.
- Compliance - eWAY is certified as meeting Level 1 of the PCI DSS compliance criteria, which is the highest level of compliance available and is the same level of data security of the biggest banks in the world.
- Akamai assured routing - E-way partnership with the global leader in DNS assurance guarantees that traffic passing to the eWAY gateway is routed to the correct location within our environment.
For more information on E-way security visit https://www.eway.com.au/about-eway/technology-security/
Terms and Conditions of trade - to account holders
Please click here to read Terms and Conditions of Trade in Australia
Please click here to read Terms and Conditions of Trade in New Zealand
- What is hydraulic systems?
Hydraulic system is an energy transmission system. In a hydraulic system, mechanical energy is transformed into hydraulic energy.
The hydraulic energy is used for energy transport, for energy control or regulation and is then converted back into mechanical energy again. The conversion from mechanical into hydraulic energy takes place using a hydraulic pump; the conversion from hydraulic into mechanical energy takes place through hydraulic cylinders motors.