“All our accumulators are dispatched without pre-charge. A pre-charge incurs additional cost. For more information contact us on email@example.com or call us on 03 9272 8900.”
Bladders accumulators are hydropneumatic accumulators with a flexible bladder. Therefore, this flexible bladder serves as a separate element between a compressible gas cushion and the operating fluid.
To begin with, HYDAC bladder accumulators possess either a welded or a forged pressure vessel, the accumulator bladder and the armatures for the gas-side and fluid-side connection. In addition to the standard construction design, custom designs for special application cases are also available. This is particularly the case for very high discharge velocities (e.g. up to 100 l/s) and pressures (e.g. up to 1,000 bar).
- Nominal volume: 0.5 ... 450 l,
- Permitted operating pressure: up to 1,000 bar
- Also, standard elastomers: NBR, ECO, IIR, FKM (FPM)
- Accumulator shell materials: carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminium
- A high discharge speed
- No pressure differential between fluid side and gas side,
- Also, a compact, low-maintenance
- And a high charging and discharge frequencies