Multi-station gauge isolators type MS are designed to check up to 9 different pressures in a hydraulic system. Each individual measurement point can be selected by turning the rotary knob.
Multi-station gauge isolators are available in six different versions
These differ mainly in the number of measurement points
- MS2: 6 measurement points
- MS4: 6 measurement points, although one additional tank connection in order to relieve the MS4 after the reading (emptying proceeds automatically after the pressure is read)
- MS5: 5 measurement points with additional 0-position for relief
- MS6: 9 measurement points also with additional tank connection (same as MS4)
- MS7: 8 measurement points also with additional 0-position for relief (same as MS5)