HYDAC clogging indicators serve to indicate visually and/or electrically when cleaning or changing the filter elements is necessary. The guaranty of operational safety of a system and efficient utilisation of a filter element can only be if there is utilisation of clogging indicators. The clogging indicator will be different depending on the type of filter: vacuum, return line or differential pressure clogging indicators.
How does the clogging indicator work when contamination occur?
If the contamination of the filter element increases, then the loss of pressure in the filter housing will rise. As soon as we reach a particular limit value, the clogging indicator indicates an imminent element replacement.
- Indicator of dynamic or differential pressure
- Optical, electrical or electronic signal
- Wide different of response pressures
- Differential Pressure IndicatorsFrom NZ$ 51.70
- Clogging indicator for return line filtersFrom NZ$ 39.50
- Differential Pressure Indicator for Stainless Steel FiltersFrom NZ$ 5,980.50